Stories & snippets
- One of our newest mentors spends time in Idaho. After a connecting with a student and a few weeks of meetings at school it was time for the first virtual session. On the day of the first virtual meeting, I was in Oregon for family reasons. This resulted in a meeting of three states. Coordinator hosting from Oregon; the student was in Washington at NVHS and the mentor joined from Idaho. Technology and opportunity met, in a strange way, thanks to the pandemic.
- Supporting matches
- Coordinating end of the year activities, including scheduling last sessions, interviews, and photos
- (virtually) attending the Washington Mentors annual state conference
- Coordinating closure to 20-21 school year
- End of year match meetings
- Final meeting with area coordinators
- prepping for 21-22!
Be the One Community Mentor Coordinator @ Nooksack Valley High School & Middle School.