Stories & snippets
- Mentors are returning to campus and we are enjoying the fullness of person-to-person meetings. At 12:30 on a Thursday afternoon at our High School we had both our longest serving mentor and newest mentor meeting with their respective students.
- Reconnecting on campus for face-to-face meetings while still supporting virtual matches as best fits each situation.
- Implementing (another} scheduling shift (the pandemic continues to impact the daily realities of school in unique ways).
- The beginning of the end of the year with BTO student interviews.
- Met with area coordinators to plan and prep for the end of this you and the coming fall.
- Supporting mentoring during this ever-changing year and the coming summer.
Be the One Community Mentor Coordinator @ Nooksack Valley High School & Middle School.