Stories & snippets
- Following the Student Voices mentor training A NV mentor connected with a mentor from another school district and shared ideas and experiences.
- From a recent conversation with a student “Whether or not this COVID is true people are dying.”
- (Continuing) Supporting students and mentors who are meeting primarily via video/ZOOM.
- Hosted (with other area coordinators) Student Voices – a mentor training session.
- Lisa Reynolds, Lynden High BTO coordinator and I Attended the National Mentoring Summit (virtually).
- Thankful we were able to start a few new matches.
- Working with area coordinators to support BTO programs.
- Supporting mentoring amid ongoing, unpredictable realities.
- Working with area coordinators to strengthen current programs and continue to explore new ideas and opportunities.
- Planning for increased on campus time for (most) students.
- Hosting a (virtual) mentors gathering in February.